Optimize Training and Recovery.
Workouts may not always have the intended effect.
Workout and Nutrition Logs
Your Success Starts Here
QAthlete is designed to provide a simple, painless method of tracking your exercises, workouts, diet, and weight loss. Fitness Journal is easy to learn and takes minutes a day to maintain.
It can be difficult to stay on track with any diet or workout plan. Fitness Journal empowers you with a new level of clarity and personal understanding that will make it possible to successfully see your goals through to completion, no matter how large and impossible they may at first appear.
Your fitness journal is a series of easy to use, web based utilities that work in harmony to provide a better understanding of your past, present, and future.
Since everyone has a different way of doing things, there is no strict guideline regarding which tools you must use, how often you update, or how much information you need to include. This is your journal and you are free to use it in the way that best suits your lifestyle.
Tracking your personal progress on a daily basis - setting long-term goals and following through is an incredibly rewarding experience. It takes determination and endurance to finish what you start. Including Fitness Journal into your plan will make it easy to see your own progress on a daily basis.
Workout and Nutrition Logs
QAthlete consists of four logs to track your personal fitness information. They are the Workouts Log, Nutrition Log, Personal Measurements Log and the Daily Journal.
Use the Workout Log to track your weight-trainging, sports or cardiovascular workouts. You will be able to calculate calories burned and track information such as sets, reps, weight, duration, calories burned, distance, speed, heart rate or intensity.
Use the Nutrition Log to keep track of all your nutrition information. You will be able to calculate calories consumed, track details on over 70 nutrients and set daily nutrition goals.
Use the Personal Measurements Log to track your personal measurements such as your body weight, body fat, waist size, chest size, etc. You can also track your exercise maximums. For example, you could track your one rep max for bench press, squat, deadlift, etc. You can also set personal measurement goals.
Use the Daily Journal to keep daily notes about anything you wish. For example, you could keep notes on information such as how you felt during your workout, what the weather was like, how much sleep you had the night before, etc.
Personal Accounting Applied to Health and Fitness
Accounting has been a part of running a strong business for hundreds of years. It is important to keep track of your inventory, staff, debt, and balances.
More recently, personal accounting software has become a part of every day life. The benefits of tracking and planning your finances with charts and graphs, running reports and detailed analysis beats out a simple checkbook or simple guessing any day of the week. Personal accounting software empowers the end user, allowing vision and ideas where before there was only data.
Personal accounting has become so popular that we now crave this type of clarity and vision beyond our financial lives.
If charting and graphing finances allows me an enhanced vision of my finances, why can't I apply the same types of reports to other areas of my life, such as my health?
QAthlete allows you to see track your health and fitness, the same way you might track your finances or bank account. The simple act of recording and reviewing your personal health statistics can make a dramatic difference on your perception of yourself and your future.
The Fitness Secret: Staying In Touch With Your Goals
Setting goals is easy. Anyone can sit down and make a list of what they wish to accomplish in the short and long term. It is much harder to see your initial goals through to completion. Why do so many people set goals yet fail to achieve the results they expected?
The key to successful goal implementation is to keep your initial desires and motivations fresh in your mind. By reviewing your progress each and every day, your goals become more than just wishful thinking and become engrained into your mind. Daily reflection, as if by magic, turns dreams into reality. You will become what you think about most.
You are capable of achieving goals beyond anything you can even imagine. All it takes is the desire to try and the persistence to keep trying until you finally succeed. Fitness Journal is designed to help you succeed. We believe that success should be recorded.
1. Motivates you to exercise and eat healthy.
2. Helps you reach goals faster.
3. Keeps you organized.
4. Makes it easy to stick to any diet or workout routine.
5. Know if your diet and workouts are effective.
6. Easily track and visualize progress.
7. Prevents you from missing and duplicating workouts.
8. Faster and more accurate than paper logs.
* Easy tracking of your workouts, nutrition, and personal measurements (e.g., body weight, bench press max, etc.).
* Keep track of your calories burned and calories consumed.
* Use the Daily Journal to record any information that may affect your workouts.
* View and analyze your fitness information in charts.
* Print detailed reports of your fitness information.
* Export your charts and reports to many popular formats for use in another program or document.
* QAthlete workout, meal and measurement templates so complete workouts, meals and measurements can effortlessly be entered into QAthlete.
* Choose from 100 professionally pre-designed strength training programs that can be downloaded and used with QAthlete as workout templates.
* Print workout templates to take with you to the gym to record your workouts. When you get home, you can transfer your completed information (e.g., special notes, weights used, etc.) into QAthlete.
* Copy your current day's workout, meal, or measurement information to multiple day's for easy planning.
* Print blank workout, nutrition and measurement sheets to take with you anywhere to record your information.
* Choose from a list of over 1200 exercises when entering your workouts. You can also add or delete your own exercises.
* Complete explanations on how to perform many of the exercises.
* Choose from a list of over 50000+ food items when entering your meals. You can also add or delete your own food items.
* Keep track of over 70 nutrients.
* Create your own recipes.
* Set nutrition and measurement goals.
* Set up a separate file for as many users as you like. This is perfect for fitness professionals who want to track the programs and progress of their clients or for documenting and analyzing the exercise, nutrition, and fitness goals of friends and family.