Optimize Training and Recovery.
Workouts may not always have the intended effect.
Use the Nutrition Log to keep track of all your nutrition information. You will be able to calculate calories consumed and track details on over 70 nutrients.
You can create a set of meal templates for your most common meals. A meal template will save a lot of time in entering your meals especially if they are similar from day to day.
QAthlete comes pre-loaded with a list of over 50000+ food items for easy meal entry. This list is supplied by the United States Department of Agriculture. You can also add or delete your own food items and create your own favorites food item list.
You can keeping automated and detailed records of your calories, carbs, fats, etc, our detailed food log is for you. Our Nutrition log allows you to keep accurate nutritional information on the meals you eat. You can lookup foods in our online database of thousands of foods and add them to your library with the click of a button. You can also add your own custom foods to your food list. Each day will provide a complete nutritional break-down and a calorie balance sheet showing if you consumed or expended more energy. All calculations are automatic, You select what you ate from our list, we do the rest for you!
The most important reason to keep a food log is often overlooked. It is too easy to go through an entire day, mindlessly eating without giving a second thought to what you may be consuming. A fitness log makes you stop, once a day, and pay attention to what you consume. The simple act of paying attention to your eating habits is often all that is needed to initiate change in your own eating habits.
The QAthlete Nutrition log allows you to track your meals and snacks, and rate each meal yourself. A little honesty goes a long way when it comes to diet, and most of us know when we are consuming junk, and when we are eating healthy.
Comprehensive meal entry
* Enter meals using 50000+ food items based on the USDA food database, along macro- and micro-nutrients (carbs, proteins, total fat, sodium, cholesterol, sugar, etc.) A powerful search lets you find foods in a split-second. QAthlete Diet Organizer also keeps track of your favorite foods, making it super fast to build meals with the food you consume the most.
* For each food, see how much energy comes from carbs, proteins and fat. QAthlete Diet Organizer will notify you whenever you select a food that does not match your diet plan (such as choosing food too rich in carbs while being on a low-carb diet).
* You can track water and enter meals using food group servings, which is best when consuming prepared foods.
* Add your own food with detailed nutritional information, either by weight (g/mg) or by percent Daily Value (%DV), making it a snap to enter custom foods if you have the nutritional facts (found on almost all food items)
* See a daily summary of each food you consume, with a list of nutrients you choose to track.
* Make it easy to count calorie.