Optimize Training and Recovery.
Workouts may not always have the intended effect.
To feel better, have more energy and live longer, look no further than regular, old-fashioned, sweat-inducing exercise. By introducing a moderate amount of exercise into your daily life, you can significantly improve your overall health, well-being and quality of life. The health benefits of exercise can be achieved by virtually everyone, regardless of age, sex, race or physical ability. The merits of exercise - ranging from preventing chronic health conditions to boosting your confidence - are hard to ignore: regular physical activity helps extend life and improve its quality.
QAthlete Workout Trainer is the premier health & fitness software for Windows Mobile Smartphone designed to track and improve your health & fitness, and to motivate you to exercise to achieve a healthy lifestyle, at a fraction of the cost of some sports equipment or gym membership.
Track cardiovascular and weight training workouts. Visualize your progress, judge the effectiveness of training, and reach goals sooner. Use it to train for road races, marathons and competitions, for personal training, or to stay in shape. Lets you record multiple workouts per day, includes nearly 400 exercises, and has all the features in Athlete's Database Gold.
Keep track of your strength training workouts with QAthlete Workout Trainer. Simply print out a workout spreadsheet and take it to the gym with you. Use the spreadsheet to record your workout. Once you get home, enter your data into QAthlete Workout Trainer to track your progress.
Simply enter your workout information into QAthlete Workout Trainer and save the information. If you do the same workout more than once, you can create a workout template to save time. Then the next time you do the same or a similar workout, you simply open the template and edit the workout if there were any changes.
Track the information that matters to you
* For all workouts: duration, personal ratings, heart rate data, and notes.
* For cardio workouts: route, distance, pace, ascent and intervals.
* For strength workouts: location, warm-up, cool-down, exercises.
* For your health: calorie/kJ intake, weight, body fat, mood, sleep, blood pressure, resting heart rate and body measurements.
Track cardio and weight training workouts
* Great for running, cycling, in-line skating, kayaking and weight training.
* Record multiple weight training and cardiovascular workouts per day.
* Track average, resting and maximum heart rate.
* Track the difficulty of each workout and how you felt.
* Track weather conditions, routes, injuries and equipment.
* Track up to 200 splits per workout.
* Create and save predefined workouts (programs); enter future workouts in one mouse-click.
* Print weight training programs that you can take to the gym.
* Track equipment use (such as mileage on running shoes).
* Know when to replace running shoes, bicycle tires and clothing.
* Calculates calories burned for hundreds of exercises and activities.
* Includes nearly 1200 exercises (also let's you add an unlimited number of new ones).
Get motivated to exercise
* It calculates the calories/kJ and fat you burn - get instant gratification after your hard work.
* Use the month view to see all your workouts at-a-glance and appreciate your accomplishments.
* Use the report view to list key information and rewarding summaries.
* Use the chart view to see a variety of motivating charts to see your improvement over time.
* Plan your workouts to eliminate any guesswork about your fitness program and find time for exercising despite your busy schedule, thanks to a seamless integration with Pocket Calendar.
* See how much you've accomplished toward completing a long-term goal.
View progress with reports, charts, statistics and calendars
* Create line, bar, area, pie and moving average graphs.
* Compare data on multiple graphs simultaneously.
* Zoom feature lets you enlarge graphs up to ten times.
* Create comprehensive reports in text or Web (HTML) format.
* Full size color-coded calendar for viewing data by month and year.
* Calculates minimums, maximums, averages and totals for all data.
* Calculates total weight lifted by muscle group, for any date range.
* Calculates maximum weight lifted for each exercise, for any date range.
* Calculates mileage, number of uses and use time for equipment (like running shoes).
* Counts workouts, courses and routes you ran, days missed, etc.
* Summarizes all workouts by week and month.
* Filter lets you view specific types of workouts on graphs and charts.